* Farm tours show transparency and give the community an opportunity to get to "know your farmer."
* Tours are offered year-round on published days and additional days by appointment.
* Our tour offers an up-close view of each farm enterprise and how they work together as a whole.
* We welcome anyone interested in learning more about our farm, including school groups (elementary through post-graduate), families, home school groups, church groups, girl/boy scouts, corporate groups, senior groups, etc.
*This is a working farm, so dress appropriately, i.e., no open-toed shoes and expect to do some walking.
* The fee* is $5 per person with a minimum of $25. *The fee can be applied toward any meat product purchased on farm.
* No pets allowed.
* Please send us an email for more information or to schedule. We cannot offer refunds but will happily reschedule due to inclement weather or other unforeseeable event.
* Cancellation: Please call us (352-665-5246) as soon as possible if you need to cancel your tour, if you run late or get lost on your way. We understand that things come up while traveling to the farm but we ask that you please do your best to be prompt as we may have other tours or visitors scheduled on the same day as yours.
* Notice of inherent risk for Florida agritourism waiver must be signed. (Adults must sign the farm liability waiver forms for themselves and accompanied children.) This form can be emailed to you prior to the tour, or can be completed upon arrival.